I can’t believe it has been more than two and half year I’m living in San Francisco. I make a few new friends, but not as much as I want too. I guess I’m a bit choosy. School is great. I never thought I actually smart This semester, I have some trouble with calculus. I hired a brilliant tutor and he is super amazing, though his rate is a bit expensive ($60 an hour). I learned from my Math 75 class that I love financial math more than calculus. 1 more month to final exam and I’m going to be super busy.
November 14, 2012 No Comments
An update on Kim?
I wasn’t the only building contractor in the nursing program I graduated from this past May.
Going back to school was AWESOME~! Students don’t know how great school is… until they leave it and work in the ‘real world’ for a few decades. [Read more →]
October 11, 2012 No Comments
Nadiana has a whole new life. Oddly enough she and her husband live in my old stopping grounds. We live so many thousands of miles closer now and in the same country but we are still thousands of miles apart. …and in a way, we are coast-to-coast in two completely different cultures. (like Biggie & 2Pak…?)
What should I do with this website?
Is it interesting enough to leave up?
What do people do with websites they no longer update? Nadiana is the one with the interesting life. She and Paul have it all and were they to share it with more than fb friends then you’d be envious indeed.
Anyway, I don’t mind hosting the site still. I feel an obligation to be responsible with the content I host and just was sort of checking in here. Peace to the world.
August 15, 2012 4 Comments
Nadiana and I have to update this site since we are only 3,000 miles apart now.
April 9, 2011 No Comments
When I moved the site a few things went amiss that I have not remedied as of yet
here is the checklist
- Failed to import Media “photo-80”
- Failed to import Media “0412080103”
- Failed to import Media “hoi-an-vietnam-041a”
- Failed to import Media “2c_header.gif”
- Failed to import Media “britney-spears-cinderella”
- Failed to import Media “celione-dion-because-you-loved-me”
- Failed to import Media “love-actually-soundtrack-too-lost-in-you”
- Failed to import Media “Wo Ai Ni”
- Failed to import Media “Baby, Don’t You Break My Heart by Vonda Shepard”
- Failed to import Media “Cry by James Blunt”
- Failed to import Media “Forget Me Not music”
- Failed to import Media “Lucie Silvas-Forget Me Not music”
- Failed to import Media “Life is short by Butterfly Boucher”
- Failed to import Media “Everytime We Touch by Cascada”
- Failed to import Media “All The Way Around by Ali Lohan”
The most important ‘loss’ was that all posts by Glitter85 are now attributed to ‘Admin’. I will bulk fix this eventually.
April 9, 2011 No Comments
I haven’t neglected 2cultures.com anymore than I’ve regretfully neglected my other sites. A world of news may have flashed by in my absence but none seemed more exciting than your wedding and introduction (and ours) to life in California through your eyes and camera! [Read more →]
August 31, 2010 1 Comment
August 23, 2010 1 Comment
With Paula, Shawn & Me
With Paula….one of Paul good friend. Paul have been friend with her more than 25 years. She’s really cool person.
August 20, 2010 No Comments
Never once I picture myself living outside of Malaysia and here I am….living and currently fasting in San Francisco. I just came back from my 3rd appointment with myofascial release therapy. My body actually almost recover but last weekend we did whole house cleaning and it cause the pain come again. The cost for myofascial release therapy per an hour is $165. It’s crazy expensive and my 4th appointment will be next week. I hope I recover faster. I’m lucky because Paul love me too much and willing to do anything to see me happy & healthy.
August 18, 2010 1 Comment